Sunday, September 2, 2007

law braker

I did it again. I broke the law. I should be in jail. beatin with reeds' think about it. A black male with a new insulin. pump. lying there with jso. holding him while he has seizure's in the front of winn dixie. white male. with the abilithy to give this man what he needs' I could have started an INT. with a D50 push. and giving him the life saving drug that he needs' but wait what about rescue. where are they"

They are not yet on-scene. but this man need's D50 his pulse ox level. says that he is 88% o2 level. most of us are at 97% o2 level. so what do I do now. This man is dieing. and the family is standing over me saying save my son.. But the law say's do not start and INT and push D50 which would save this man's life and stop his convulsun.


What do you think happen"""??????????

1 comment:

John Cowart said...

I'll bet you gave him the care he needed. That's what I would have done.

I gave her the number. Now the ball is in her court.