Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Playing Cards

Why is it that, so many people play cards, I guess that when all you have left is to play the card that's what you do. Don't put me into the I hate Black people line, I have worked so hard all my life doing my best to save them. Yes I said them. I have been in the trenches with the boys in the hood. I have tryed to figure out what makes them tick. It's not about roots, or history or culture. It's about what can I get from the system. And when I play the race card, well everybody will coward down to me because they don't want Jessie Jackson to come into my town and start a riot and blackmale the system to make his pockets fatter. He is someone whom takes race and biggotry and turns a profit. Really if you want to say that I am a racist. Then you have to call most black a raceist too. Yes I said that. I said that black people can be just as bad as whites.

Have you ever really been around black people. Not african American's but black people. They want nothing for this county or others in this country but they want the American Dream without having to work for it. Yes they want what I have worked very hard for and made something for myself with out ever having to work for it. When was the last time you have been in a school with all blacks and watch what they do. No wonder all their schools are failing. And another thing. What about the parents. Excuse me Parent. Mother. That's the only one they know. Because The grandmothers. which aren't much older than 35 years old are the grandmothers because they worked the system and they can now tell their kids the way to work the system. Hey if you have a bunch of children and don't claim a daddy then you can have welfare. and the more kids you have the bigger the check. and hey don't worrie about the medical expense because the state will pick that up and hey don't worrie about educations because the state will pick that up and hey don't worrie about your son or daughter going out and getting into a gang because the state will burie them for free. Someone tell me please, But only after doing some research and come ride with me for a short while to see how most of the black poor live and what they do to get by. You just might be suprized I have so much more tell but like most American White people They don't want to hear the truth. They will call me a racist ..... Tell That Black 8 year old that I pulled out of a house fire. Or what about the five year old that I pumped on his chest for over 20 mins trying so hard. when my arms got tired and could not compress his heart any longer, Did I give up. No I kept going but I guess if I were a racist I would not have tryed to save his life. How many Young Black people have you saved today. Can you tell me. Well I can tell you . I kept count.

No comments: